Angus Meatballs with Pappardelle and Roasted Tomato
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Angus Beef Meatballs You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 lb Pappardelle pasta cooked
- 14 oz Diced tomatoes fire roasted, drained
- 1/2 cup Red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint shredded
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bake Meatballs according to package directions.
- Combine warm pasta, tomato, onion and olive oil and stir well to combine.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!