The perfect appetizer for game day or even for your next party. This delicious appetizer is also ready in less than 25 minutes! Simply cook the Cooked Perfect® Angus Meatballs according to the package instructions, slice up the avocado, cheese and romaine and thread through the skewers. A quick appetizer that will have your guests coming back for more!
The inspiration for this recipe came from the Reluctant Entertainer Blog, with their permission of course. Looking for additional tips and tricks and more photos of these delicious Avocado Cheeseburger Meatballs? Popular food blogger Reluctant Entertainer has more details on our Avocado Cheeseburger Meatballs recipe.
Avocado Cheeseburger Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 package (20 oz) Angus Beef Meatballs (1 oz)
- 1 bunch Romaine lettuce
- 1 large avocado, cut into 20 small pieces
- 1 package sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 20 small pieces
- 20 Cherry tomatoes
- Mini appetizer skewers
- Preheat the oven to broil. Prepare the meatballs according to the package instructions.
- Place the cooked meatballs in a muffin pan. Add a piece of cheese to the top of each meatball. Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Tear romaine lettuce into small pieces. Cut the avocado into large pieces.
- Thread a meatball, tomato, avocado piece and romaine lettuce onto each of the mini appetizer skewers.
- Serve the avocado cheeseburger meatballs with ketchup and mustard. Enjoy!