Nothing tackles hunger quite like our Bacon Wrapped Meatballs. Get started with our Angus Beef Meatballs, smothered in BBQ sauce and wrapped in bacon, and add this guaranteed winner to your spread.
Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Angus Beef Meatballs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 10 slices Bacon
- Defrost meatballs and preheat oven to 375Fº.
- Cut bacon in half lengthwise for long, skinny pieces.
- In a bowl, toss meatballs and 1/2 cup BBQ sauce.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each meatball and secure with a long toothpick.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake bacon wrapped meatballs for 35 minutes, turning half way through.
- Serve with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce for dipping.