Our Cheesy Meatball Cups are a savory way to win over your hungry crowd. Just start with our Italian Style Meatballs, follow a few easy steps, and in about 20 minutes, you’ll have an appetizer that’s sure to be a fan favorite.
Cheesy Meatball Cups
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 can Crescent dough refrigerated
- 4 oz Cream cheese softened
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375Fº.
- Spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Remove dough from can, flatten. And cut dough into 12 squares.
- Press squares into muffin pan cups.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Place a meatball on top of cheese and top each meatball with 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.