Cooked Perfect® Italian Style ½ ounce Meatballs. This pizza recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
Cheesy Meatball Pizza
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 20 each Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- Frozen prepared pizza dough sheet
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Olive oil to coat dough
- Basil, cut chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rub a small amount of olive oil on a pizza pan, then place the pizza dough on the pan.
- Cover the crust with parmesan cheese, then spread the sauce on the crust.
- Microwave the meatballs for 1 minute, cut in half, and arrange around the pizza.
- Top it all off with the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove and let stand for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!