Wow your guests at the next party with this bruschetta recipe. Our Cooked Perfect® Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs add a savory flavor of sundried tomatoes and roasted garlic. Complemented by fresh Roma tomatoes on a crisp French baguette, it doesn’t get much better than this!
Chicken Meatball Bruschetta
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 12 ounce package Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Meatballs
- 1 French baguettes, cut into 16 slices
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) Capers
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly brush bread slices with olive oil and place under broiler or in toaster oven and cook until golden brown.
- While toasted bread cools, heat meatballs in microwave as directed.
- Mix remaining ingredients until well incorporated, season with salt and pepper and divide over 32 pieces of toasted bread.
- Cut meatballs in half and place two halves on top of each piece of bread. Serve immediately.