Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs drizzled in a creamy white sauce on top of pappardelle pasta. Garnish this delicious pasta dish with fresh thyme leaves and parmesan cheese.
Creamy Pappardelle and Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 6 each Italian Style Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 each 8oz. package pappardelle, wide ribbon pasta or fettuccini
- 2 cups dry white wine (such as white burgundy or dry chardonnay)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 each spring thyme
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon (tsp) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (tsp) Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) fresh parsley
- Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta to the directions provided. Drain.
- While the pasta is boiling, prepare the meatballs using either oven or microwave directions.
- In a separate skillet bring to a boil the wine, chicken stock, and sprig of thyme.
- Add meatballs and heat for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and cool.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to the wine, stock, and thyme. Cook for 10-15 minutes until slightly less than a ½ cup is left, remove sprig of thyme.
- Add meatballs and pasta to the wine and chicken broth. Slowly add the cream, stirring to maintain uniformity. Cook for a few minutes until sauce coats the entire dish evenly.
- Garnish with parsley and thyme leaves.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!