Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs, drizzled in tomato sauce and sprinkled with mozzarella and parmesean cheese, you’ll have the makings of the ultimate casserole! With only a few ingredients, this casserole is ready in 25 minutes!
Creamy Tomato Meatball Casserole
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 36 each Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 10-oz. can tomato soup
- 26 ounces (oz) Pasta sauce, any flavor
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Light cream or half and half
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use the oil to coat the sides of a 4-quart casserole dish.
- Combine the tomato soup and tomato sauce with the cream, mix well, then add the meatballs.
- Pour the meatball mixture into the casserole dish, top with the cheeses and breadcrumbs and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!