Cooked Perfect® Turkey Meatballs and bowtie pasta. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and fresh basil for even more flavor. Serve the soup with a piece of French bread to help soak up the left over broth.
Escarole Soup with Turkey Meatballs and Pasta
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 each Turkey Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 4 pints Chicken broth
- 2 cups Escarole lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup White onion, diced
- 1 cup Carrot, diced
- 1 cup Celery, diced
- 1/4 cup Garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup Fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Bowtie pasta, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a 4-quart stock pot, bring the chicken broth to a boil, then add the vegetables, garlic, pasta and meatballs.
- Cover and let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and top with the fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!