Grilled Meatballs & Pepper Skewers
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 24-32 each Angus Beef Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 each Red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 each Green pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup Apricot jam
- 1/4 cup Barbecue sauce
- 8 each Skewers
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Thread the peppers and meatballs alternately onto 8 skewers (3-4 meatballs per skewer).
- Microwave the apricot jam in a small bowl for 15 seconds, add the barbecue sauce and stir to combine.
- Place the meatball skewers on the grill and brush with the sauce. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting with the sauce occasionally.
- Serve over rice or salad.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!