Wow your guests and your family at the next big get together with this delicious appetizer! Our Honey Garlic Meatballs recipe incorporates our Cooked Perfect® Homestyle Meatballs with a sauce that is packed with flavor and notes of honey and garlic. Simply place the meatballs and ingredients for the sauce in your slow cooker and this yummy dish will be ready to serve in four to six hours!
Honey Garlic Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Soy sauce
- Add honey, tomato paste, garlic and soy sauce into a slow cooker. Whisk to combine.
- Add in meatballs and stir to coat.
- Simmer in slow cooker for 4 to 6 hours.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!