Looking for a savory weeknight dinner? Our Italian Style Meatballs and cheesy tortellini come together in this satisfyingly hearty, remarkably easy Italian soup.
Italian Meatball and Cheese Tortellini Soup
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag (26 oz) Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 lb Cheese tortellini
- 1 ea Onion, diced
- 1 can (12 oz) Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Green beans
- 1/2 cup Carrot, diced
- 1/2 cup Kale, chopped
- 2 qts Beef stock
- 1 tbsp Fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 ea Bay leaf
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Sauté diced onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beef stock into the pot.
- Add tomatoes, green beans, carrot, kale, Italian seasoning and bay leaf. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in Cooked Perfect meatballs and tortellini.
- Simmer on medium for 5 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with Parmesan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!