Italian Style Meatballs with Burrata Cheese
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 2 each Burrata Cheese
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce warm
- Black pepper cracked, to taste
- garnish Basil leaves fresh
- Heat Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs according to package directions.
- While meatballs are heating, begin plating: Place Burrata on plate, slice open and top with cracked pepper. Spoon the marinara sauce and olive oil around the burrata.
- Remove meatballs from oven and arrange on top of the marinara sauce. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Season with cracked black pepper (if necessary). Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!