Korean BBQ Chunks Fried Rice Bowl
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 4 cups Cooked rice, cooled
- 1/4 cup Scallions, sliced
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup White onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Heat Korean Style Fire Grilled Chicken according to package directions.
- Heat chicken in a 12” very hot skillet with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, sauté onions, carrots and edamame for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and cook for 3-4 minutes until hot. Stir in soy sauce and scallions.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with Korean Style Fire Grilled Chicken and serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!