Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs. Simply slice each of the meatballs in half, and prepare them with your favorite tomato sauce for the ultimate lunch time panini.
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 8 each Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 can 6 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 each Large slices of Italian bread, pre-sliced
- 1 tablespoons (tbsp) olive oil
- Place the meatballs in a microwave safe dish, cover with tomato sauce, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove, stir, and microwave again for 1 minute.
- Slice the meatballs in half and evenly distribute the meatball halves and provolone cheese on 2 slices of Italian bread.
- Complete both sandwiches with the final 2 slices of Italian bread. Brush the outside of the bread with olive oil, place on a Panini grill and cook until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!