The perfect appetizer for your New Year’s Eve party or even for watching the big game. This recipe features our Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs, which are stuffed into large white button mushrooms. These Meatball Stuffed Mushrooms are then topped off with parmesan cheese and drizzled with gravy, creating a savory snack that will have your guests coming back for more.
Meatball Stuffed Mushrooms
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 18 each Italian Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 each 10-oz. jar beef gravy
- 36 each Large white button mushrooms
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Blanch the mushrooms in boiling water for 3 minutes, drain, then set aside.
- Slice the meatballs in half.
- Simmer the meatballs and brown gravy in a 10” skillet for 5 minutes.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place 1 meatball in each mushroom cap, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 8 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve and enjoy.