Meatball Stuffed Peppers
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 16-20 each Italian Style Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup White onion, diced
- 4 each Green or red pepper, seeds removed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry pepper. Cut off the top and remove core and seeds.
- Place 4 or 5 Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs into the pepper.
- Dice the white onion and mix with spaghetti sauce.
- Pour the mixture inside the pepper, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with salt and pepper to taste. Place in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!