Cooked Perfect® Turkey Meatballs.
Mediterranean Meatball Casserole
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 each Turkey Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 can 10-oz. can stewed tomatoes, crushed
- 1/2 cup Summer squash, diced
- 1/2 cup Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 cup Eggplant, diced
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup White onion, diced
- 1/2 pound Vine tomatoes, cut into sixths
- 1/8 cup Fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and oil the sides of a 4-quart casserole dish.
- In a 10” skillet, sauté the vegetables and vine tomato for 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and stewed tomatoes and simmer 10 minutes, then add the fresh basil, salt and pepper.
- Place everything in the casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!