Original Beef Meatball Penne
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Original Meatballs You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 lb Penne pasta cooked
- 24 oz Marinara sauce
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine pasta and marinara sauce with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir to combine.
- Place pasta and cheese mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, and arrange meatballs on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes until hot and bubbling.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!