Plant Based Meatless Meatball Ultimate Sub
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Cooked Perfect ¾ oz. Plant Based Meatless Meatballs 12 oz bag
- 4 ea Sub Rolls 6"
- 1 cup Green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup White onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Marinara sauce warm
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Hot pepper rings
- 8 slices Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- In a small bowl, coat bell peppers and onions with olive oil. Place on the left half of a baking sheet. Arrange Cooked Perfect™ Plant Based Meatless Meatballs on the right half.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through.
- Slice each sub roll lengthwise, arrange peppers & onions on the bottom, top with 4 meatballs, spoon over marinara, add hot pepper rings and 2 slices of mozzarella.
- Toast subs in the oven until the cheese is melted and the bun is slightly toasted.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!