The name of this recipe speaks for itself! This appetizer is colorful and delicious inside and out. Featuring our Angus Beef Meatballs paired with heirloom tomatoes, mini peppers and a flavorful cilantro sauce, your guests will not be disappointed!
The inspiration for this recipe came from Dining with Alice, with their permission of course. Looking for additional tips and tricks and more photos of these delicious Rainbow Kabobs with Cilantro Sauce? Popular food blogger Dining with Alice has more details on our Rainbow Kabobs with Cilantro Sauce recipe.
Rainbow Kabobs with Cilantro Sauce
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1/2 package (20 oz) Angus Beef Meatballs (defrosted and heated)
- 10 small potatoes (blue and purple)
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon (tsp) Salt
- 12-15 Heirloom tomatoes (red, orange and yellow)
- 3 Mini peppers (red, orange and yellow), sliced
- 1 Persian cucumber, sliced into small pieces
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375. Coat potatoes with olive oil and salt. Bake for 20 minutes on rimmed baking sheet.
- While the potatoes cook, prepare cilantro sauce by blending Greek yogurt, cilantro and sugar.
- Once the potatoes are removed from the oven, allow to cool for a few minutes. Heat the meatballs.
- Set up an assembly system with all of your ingredients (arrange colors) and then begin to distribute the potatoes, meatballs, veggies in a rainbow onto your skewers. Serve with cilantro sauce.