Cooked Perfect® Homestyle Meatballs into your slow cooker and you’re ready to go! These barbecue meatballs also make a savory appetizer for parties and can be served with toothpicks on a serving platter.
Slow Cooker Barbecue Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 each Homestyle Meatballs (32 oz bag) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 18 ounces (oz) Grape jelly
- 18 ounces (oz) BBQ sauce
- Combine the grape jelly and BBQ sauce in slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add meatballs and stir until they are coated in the sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Enjoy as an appetizer or serve with rice or salad.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!