Slow Cooker Homestyle Meatballs with Honey BBQ Sauce
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Homestyle Meatballs You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 2 cups Honey BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Diced yellow pepper, red onion, and chives garnish
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, except the garnish.
- Cover and set to HIGH for 1 ½ hours until meatballs reach 165⁰ F, stirring gently occasionally.
- Season with salt & pepper (if necessary). Sprinkle garnishes over the top. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!