Cooked Perfect® Swedish Meatballs on top of eggs noodles, smothered in gravy. The flavors in this dish really come to life with the addition of cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice. Ready in less than 20 minutes, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Swedish Meatballs with Noodles and Gravy
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 24 each Swedish Style Meatballs (½ oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 2 cups Beef broth
- 1 cup Half and half
- 8 ounces (oz) Egg noodles
- 1/8 teaspoon (tsp) Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon (tsp) Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon (tsp) All spice
- 6 teaspoon (tsp) Corn starch
- Combine the broth, half and half, spices and corn starch and heat until mixture thickens.
- Place the meatballs, gravy mixture and seasoning in a sauce pan and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles for 5 minutes, then drain.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles with meatballs and gravy.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!