Put a zesty twist on dinner. Try a new meatball flavor with our Sweet and Sour Slow-Cooked Meatballs recipe. It’s a snap to make; start with our Homestyle Meatballs, then add a few other ingredients, and you’ll be the dinner hero.
Sweet and Sour Slow-Cooked Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 jar (10 oz) Sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 ea Red bell pepper, diced mediun-size
- 1 ea Green bell pepper, diced mediun-size
- 1 ea Onion, diced mediun-size
- 1 can (20 oz) Pineapple chunks drained
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sauce ingredients until combined.
- Add peppers, onions, pineapple and meatballs and stir to combine.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Serve with rice and veggies.