Cooked Perfect® Angus Beef Meatballs. Serve these delicious meatballs with a side of rice for the perfect Thai influenced dinner!
Thai Red Curry Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- Angus Beef Meatballs You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 2 each Garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Red curry paste
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) Sugar
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Cilantro
- 2 teaspoon (tsp) Minced ginger
- 2 cups Bagged frozen pepper and onion mix
- Olive oil to coat skillet
- Rice, if desired on the side
- Coat a skillet in olive oil.
- Over medium heat, add the Cooked Perfect® Angus Beef Meatballs.
- Add garlic and stir constantly for about two minutes.
- Remove the meatballs and garlic; set aside.
- Add red curry paste and heat for one minute.
- Add chicken stock, chunky peanut butter, sugar, cilantro and ginger.
- Heat for about three minutes until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the garlic and meatballs along with the peppers and onions. Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve over your favorite kind of rice.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!