Cooked Perfect® Turkey Meatballs, these nachos the perfect appetizer for game day or any occasion, even as a snack! Loaded with cheese, onions, olives and jalapenos, these nachos will be a guaranteed crowd pleaser. Have a few fans that are gluten free? Try using our Cooked Perfect® Gluten Free Meatballs.
Turkey Meatballs Nachos
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 20 Turkey Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1/2 each Large bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 each 10-oz. jar salsa
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup Pickled jalapeños
- Anything else you enjoy on your nachos
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Microwave the Turkey Meatballs for 45 seconds, remove and slice them in half.
- Spread the chips out on a cookie sheet and top with the meatballs and all remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!