Turkey Meatballs Pasta Primavera
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 16-20 each Turkey Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 lb Fettuccine cooked & warm
- 2 cups Zucchini sliced
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cups Milk finely grated
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp All purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated garnish
- Heat Cooked Perfect Turkey Meatballs according to package directions.
- While the meatballs are heating, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add a splash of oil. Add the zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Remove and set aside.
- In the same large skillet, add the butter and flour, reduce heat to medium and cook 2 - 3 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the milk, and heat until thickened and bubbling gently.
- Toss the fettuccine, zucchini and tomatoes with the sauce to coat. Season with salt & pepper.
- Season with salt & pepper (if necessary). Sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!