Turkey Meatballs with Spaghetti Cacio e pepe
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 16-20 each Turkey Meatballs (1 oz) You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 lb Spaghetti dry
- 4 oz Butter 1 stick, cubed and chilled
- 1 tbsp Black pepper ground
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese finely grated
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Heat Cooked Perfect Turkey Meatballs according to package directions.
- While the meatballs are heating, add the spaghetti to the water and boil until still slightly firm (this will vary based on brand). Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- In the same large pot, add half of the butter and black pepper and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the spaghetti, half of the pasta water, and bring to a simmer for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, and briskly stir in the remaining butter and cheese until the cheese melts.
- Season with salt (if necessary). Serve and enjoy.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!