Italian Style Meatball Bombs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 8 ea Organic Italian Style Beef Meatballs thawed
- 16 oz Flakey biscuit dough
- 1 cup Marinara sauce plus extra for serving
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 ea Cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian style seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4-inch round circle.
- Place 1 meatball, 2 tablespoons of marinara, and 2 tablespoons of cheese in the center of each biscuit.
- Wrap dough around the meatballs and press to seal the edges together. Repeat for each biscuit.
- Place assembled meatball bombs seam side down on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic, and seasoning and spoon evenly over each meatball bomb.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve meatball bombs hot with additional marinara sauce for dipping.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!