Meatball & Mozzarella Skillet Meal
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 oz Organic Italian Style Beef Meatballs 1 complete package
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ea Garlic cloves, chopped
- 28 oz Crushed tomatoes, unsalted
- Red pepper, crushed to taste
- 3/4 cup Fresh mozzarella cheese torn into pieces
- Basil fresh
- Parsley fresh
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Add oil and garlic and cook until garlic is golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes, crushed red pepper and meatballs to skillet.
- Cover and simmer until hot, about 20 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and add mozzarella pieces.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped basil and parsley and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!