The perfect healthy weeknight dinner. This meal is loaded with protein and fresh vegetables. Our Cooked Perfect® Sweet Italian Style Meatball adds a savory flavor, elevating the fresh flavors of the carrots, turnips, potatoes and tomatoes.
Meatballs with Roasted Vegetables
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 each Sweet Italian Style Meatballs, 1 oz You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 head Fresh fennel, cored and sliced thickly
- 4 each Medium size carrots, peeled and sliced thickly
- 3 each Medium size turnips, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 3 each Large tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb Baby potatoes, halved
- 1 head Garlic, top removed
- 3 tablespoons (tbsp) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 500° F.
- Toss all ingredients except meatballs in olive oil.
- Place on baking dish and roast for 20 minutes, then turn vegetables and add meatballs.
- Reduce heat to 350° F and cook for an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread.