Pineapple Teriyaki Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 oz Organic Homestyle Beef Meatballs 1 package
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 ea White onion, chopped medium size
- 1 ea Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Pineapple chunks fresh
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sesame oil to skillet and sauté onions until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add pineapple chunks, teriyaki sauce and meatballs.
- Simmer 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally, until meatballs are hot.
- Serve over white or brown rice as a main course, or alone as a party appetizer!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!