A fun, hearty dinner option to add to the weeknight dinner rotation. This recipe features our All Natural Cooked Perfect® Chicken Meatballs smothered with your favorite tomato sauce and served on top of spaghetti squash. The shells of the squash create the perfect serving platters.
Spaghetti Squash and Meatball Boats
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 12 each All Natural Chicken Meatballs, 1 oz You may substitute any variety of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs.
- 1 each Spaghetti squash
- 1 jar Spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup Shredded marble jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) Fresh oregano leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise.
- Set the squash cut-side down on a baking sheet. Bake squash until tender, 35 to 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, remove seeds and shred the squash with a fork. Save the squash shells.
- Prepare the Cooked Perfect® Meatballs according to the directions on the package.
- Mix the meatballs and the desired amount of spaghetti sauce into the bowl with the squash. Place the mixture into the squash shells. Add cheese and oregano.
- Bake in oven for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is hot. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!