This is not your standard meatball sandwich. Each bite is bursting with the savory flavor of our Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs , melted Swiss cheese and arugula in between two toasted slices of ciabatta bread. A little slice of heaven to break up your day and ready to eat in just 10 minutes.
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 12 ounce package Italian Style Beef and Pork Meatballs
- 1 10.5 ounce can condensed French onion soup
- 4 Ciabatta rolls, sliced lengthwise
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Pour French onion soup into a medium sauce pan and place over medium high heat.
- Add meatballs and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- While meatballs heat, arrange rolls on a baking sheet, cut sides facing up.
- Remove meatballs from heat and place 4 meatballs on each roll half.
- Using a slotted spoon, cover the meatballs with onions from soup and 1 piece of cheese on top of each.
- Toast sandwiches under a broiler or in a toaster oven until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
- Remove sandwiches from broiler or toaster oven and top each sandwich with ½ cup of arugula and ½ cup of liquid from soup. Serve immediately.