Featuring our Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs this recipe provides a protein packed meal with classic Italian flavors of basil, fennel, garlic and other herbs combined with russet potatoes and broccoli. Topped off with a cream of mushroom sauce, this skillet dinner is sure to become part of your weeknight dinner rotation!
Potato & Meatball Skillet
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 12 ounce package Italian Style Beef and Pork Meatballs
- 2 Russet potatoes, large
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) Vegetable oil
- 1 10.5 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 cups Frozen broccoli florets
- Scrub the potatoes and cut into 8 wedges.
- Heat the potatoes in a microwave safe dish on high for 8-10 minutes or until slightly tender.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add the potato wedges to the skillet and brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove potatoes from skillet and set aside.
- Heat meatballs as directed in the microwave.
- While meatballs heat, add soup, water and broccoli to skillet and stir to combine.
- Bring soup to a simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add the meatballs and potatoes to the skillet and stir to combine. Divide among four bowls and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!