Change up your weeknight dinner with our Bourbon BBQ Chicken Quesadillas. This recipe features our Fire Grilled Bourbon BBQ Chunks topped with cheddar cheese and guacamole, all wrapped up in a tortilla. The perfect savory, protein packed weeknight dish for you and your family to enjoy.
Bourbon BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 package (22 oz) Bourbon BBQ Chunks
- 14 Whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded aged Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons (tbsp) olive oil
- 2 cups Prepared guacamole
- Prepare chicken according to the package instructions.
- Top half of the tortillas with chicken, cheese and green onions; cap with remaining tortillas.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook quesadillas in batches, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Add more oil as necessary.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve with guacamole.
- Serve salsa and sour cream along with guacamole, if desired.