Chicken Apple Pecan Spinach Salad
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 9 oz Fresh baby spinach
- 1 ea Apple, large, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Heat Bourbon BBQ Fire Grilled Chicken according to package directions.
- While chicken is heating, in a large bowl arrange the spinach at the bottom and top with sliced apple, pecans and feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place the Bourbon BBQ Fire Grilled Chicken atop the arranged salad and drizzle with dressing immediately before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!