Chicken with Red Potatoes and String Beans
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 8 ea Red potatoes small, diced 3/4"
- 3 cups Green beans fresh, trimmed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper ground
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes and green beans with the olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and place in oven. Set a timer for 10 minutes.
- Spread the Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Fire Grilled Chicken evenly onto a separate baking sheet.
- After the timer goes off, place chicken in oven alongside potatoes and beans.
- Set timer for 25 minutes. Bake until chicken chunks are heated through and potatoes are tender.
- Arrange on a platter for serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!