Lemon Herb Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1/2 lb Rotini pasta dry
- 2 cups Fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 ea Garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine (such as white burgundy or dry chardonnay)
- 1 ea Lemon juice and zest
- 4 tbsp Butter chilled
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes crushed
- Prepare Lemon Herb Fire Grilled Chicken according to package directions.
- While chicken is heating, cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In a large saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and cook garlic gently until soft.
- Add wine and cook to reduce by ½. Add broth, lemon juice and broccoli and simmer for 5 minutes until broccoli is tender. Turn off the heat and briskly whisk in the cold butter.
- Add the warm pasta, lemon zest and Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Place on a serving platter, top with Lemon Herb Fire Grilled Chicken and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!