Get a flavorful, protein packed dinner solution in just five minutes! Our Pork Meatball Gyros recipe features our Italian Style Beef & Pork Meatballs placed into a pita pocket with cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion. Topped off with Tzatziki sauce and feta cheese, you will have a delicious homemade gyro in no time!
Pork Meatball Gyros
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 package (12 oz) Italian Style Beef and Pork Meatballs
- 4 Whole wheat pita pockets (7 inch), halved and warmed
- 1 cup Sliced cucumber
- 1 cup Diced tomato
- 1/2 cup Sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Tzatziki sauce
- 1/3 cup Finely crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare meatballs according to the package instructions. Cut each meatball in half.
- Fill halved pita pockets with meatballs, cucumber, tomato and onion. Drizzle with Tzatziki sauce.
- Garnish with feta cheese.