Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Chicken, Spinach, and Pickled Beets Salad w/ Sweet Onion Dressing
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 16 oz Fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz Pickled beets, drained
- 4 oz Sliced cucumber
- 3 oz Red onion, julienne
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 8 oz Sweet onion dressing
- Heat Fire Grilled Chicken Chunks according to package directions.
- Arrange Baby Spinach on a plate and top with beets, cucumber, red onion & cheese.
- Place chicken chunks atop arranged salad.
- Drizzle with dressing immediately before serving. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!