Sesame & Sriracha Lo Mein with Plant Based Veggie Grain Meatballs
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 bag Cooked Perfect ¾ oz. Plant Based Veggie Grain Meatballs 11.25 oz bag
- 6 oz Lo Mein noodles cooked
- 3/4 cup Snow peas thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Broccoli florets blanched
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup Scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp Sesame seeds white seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sriracha and teriyaki sauce. Toss Cooked Perfect™ Plant Based Veggie Grain Meatballs with ½ cup of the sauce mixture.
- Place glazed meatballs on a baking sheet and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked Lo Mein noodles with remaining ½ cup sauce, snow peas, carrots, and broccoli.
- Arrange meatballs on top of noodles.
- Top with sliced scallions and sesame seeds.
This recipe can be made with any variety of Cooked Perfect™ meatballs.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!