Add a new recipe to your weeknight dinner line up with our flavorful Tuscan Chicken Linguine recipe. The lemony flavor of our Fire Grilled Lemon Herb Chunks complements the delicious flavors of the sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil served over linguine. Ready in only 20 minutes, this recipe offers a protein packed meal solution for families that are short on time.
Tuscan Chicken Linguine
Our Cooked Perfect® Products
- 1 package (22 oz) Lemon Herb Chunks
- 1 pound (lb) Linguine
- 1/2 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) Lemon zest
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 cloves Minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon (tsp) Salt and pepper
- Prepare chicken according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, prepare pasta according to the package instructions; drain, reserving 2/3 cup of the cooking liquid. Return pasta and cooking liquid to pot.
- Add chicken, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to pot; toss well.
- Add chopped, crumbled bacon if desired.